Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Week 10

1. Using UPHERE as an example, describe an aspect of your work or something you have worked on, where you have found a symbiotic relationship that is both complexity and simplicity.


Animation software MAYA itself was complex but as we progress with the provided guideline from our trainer and tutorial of Maya made it simple.

Every time we go through our task there is a point where we have to come up with our final product. Initially it was instructed to make a “Play Blast” movie which was pretty simple but to get better result and resolution we must do “Batch Render”.

As I have mentioned in previous blog due to FLU I missed couple of important classes which kept me in failure. But again FOCUSED to achieve the desired outcome so I concentrated more and came up with the simple way to do batch render.

2. Provide a conceptual example of a situation that has arisen during this project where you have had a return on failure?



The situation that arises during the project was making DVD from the video file. The actual file size was 1920X1080. I was preparing to make a presentation of my work for the exhibition, Final cut was crashing without any reason and I was unaware about the setting to make the video file size low without decreasing quality. I tried couple of setting and spend couple of days to come up with the final setting which converted large video size without decreasing video quality and directly recording on DVD.

3. Homework: How are you using the laws in relation to your contribution to The UPHERE exhibition? Provide a short explanation and example for TWO of the laws so far. Use your work towards and your examples.

I am working on simplicity. My work is simply the compiling of the video of the project “VORTEX”. The project itself was complex but for me making 2 minutes presentation from entire video was simple task. But for the viewers that 2 minutes presentation will create query city and interest.

Someone complex creation will be someone simplest entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment